Tender by: EBS Petroleum Company Limited, a company legally incorporated and validly existing under the laws of Hong Kong, with its headquarters in Hong Kong and the branch office registered in EBS Company Camp, Nahrawan, Baghdad, Iraq, as the Operator of East Baghdad Oil Field Southern Part.
Tender Title: Provision of Acidizing, Fracturing, Coiled Tubing& N2 Service
Tender No.: 039/SC/19
EBS Petroleum Company Limited. would like to announce the tender above named for first time. All the specialist companies who have the ability and experience can participate in this tender, to contact with EBS Petroleum Company Limited.\ C&P Dept, starting from this announcement date to get the tender documents by paying the tender fee (100$) after fill and sign Bidding Documents Purchase Request.
Part One: Scope of Work:
To seek a qualified Contractor who can implement Acidizing, Fracturing, Coiled Tubing& N2 lifting services.
1. acidizing service for vertical well;
2. acidizing service for horizontal well;
3. acid-fracturing service;
4. coiled tubing and N2 service;
5. acid and additive;
1. If the bidder is willing to participate in this project, please submit USD 100.00 to purchase ITB documents before 04:00 PM on 16th July, 2019 at Nahrawan S2-1 Camp.
1. All bidders shall submit their technical proposal, commercial proposal and bid bond before 4:00 PM on 16th July, 2019.
2. The bidders shall submit the Proposals in English language to EBS Petroleum Company Limited, Nahrawan S2-1 Camp before the deadline of tender.
Bidders Proposals shall consist of:
A. Technical proposal (with one USB flash for the technical offer that can be read and compile).
B. Commercial proposal (with one USB flash for the commercial offer that can be read and compile).
C. Bid Bond with value of 1% of Commercial proposal value.
3. The above required papers shall be separately sealed and stamped on three envelopes, and shall be prepared in accordance with the ITB documents, of which the tender name, number and bidder’s information will be clearly mentioned on the envelops.
4. In the event of any necessary enquiry or clarification regarding the technical details of the project, please inform the C&P Dept. before the date of 14th July 2019 by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org , for the purpose of answering as soon as possible before the bidding date.
5. The winner company of the tender should pay the announcement fee.