Tender Type: Public Tender Through Technical QualificationTender by: EBS Petroleum Company Limited, a company legally incorporated and validly existing under the laws of Hong Kong, with its headquarters in Hong Kong and the branch office registered in EBS Company Camp, Nahrawan, Baghdad, Iraq, as the Operator of East Baghdad Oil Field Southern Part.
Tender Title: Provide Demulsifier for EBS
Tender No.: 009-PC-20-EBS
EBS Petroleum Company Limited. would like to announce the tender above named for the First time. All the specialist companies who have the ability and experience can participate in this tender, to contact with EBS Petroleum Company Limited.\ C&P Dept, starting from this announcement date to get the tender documents by paying the tender fee (100$) after procedures mentioned below.
Part One: Scope of work
EBS Petroleum Company Limited is to seek one to two contractors to execute project Provide Demulsifier for EBS，For more details, please refer to ITB document.
Part Two: Purchase the ITB:
1. Any bidder who is willing to participate in this project and purchase ITB documents, firstly please email to Zhang Xianqiao email@example.com and submit the following documents one day in advance:
A: Authorization letter and ID of the person who will buy the ITB, issued and stamped by the related company
B: Valid Copy of Company registration Documents, tax return, Social securities etc.
C: Information for S2 Camp entry pass (form could be obtained from the above email)
2. Submit USD 100.00 to purchase ITB documents at Nahrawan S2 Camp, one person can only represent one company
People who directly come to purchase ITB without confirmation from above email would not be accepted.
1. All bidders should submit their technical proposal, commercial proposal and bid bond which sealed separately before the tender submission deadline 4:00 PM 8th August 2021 based on the ITB documents.
2. The bidders shall submit the Proposals in the English language to EBS Petroleum Company Limited, Nahrawan S2 Camp before the deadline of tender mentioned above.
Bidders Proposals shall consist of:
A. Technical proposal (one original and one copy, with one USB flash for the technical offer that can be read and compile).
B. Commercial proposal (one original and one copy, with one USB flash for the commercial offer that can be read and compile).
C. Bid Bond with a value of 1% Commercial proposal value.
3. The above required documents should be put in THREE different stamped and sealed envelopes and shall be submitted strictly in accordance with the ITB documents and the tender name, tender number and bidder’s address and contact information should be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
4. In the event of any necessary enquiry or clarification regarding the technical details of the project, please inform the C&P Dept. SEVEN days before the deadline for the purpose of swift answering before the bidding date.
Contact Person: Mr. Zhang Xianqiao Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The winner companies of the tender should pay the announcement fee.
You also can browse website www.ebspetroleum.com for the same information of above this tender announcement.