Tender by:EBS Petroleum Company Limited, a company legally incorporated and validly existing under the laws of Hong Kong, with its headquarters in Hong Kong and the branch office registered in EBS Company Camp, Nahrawan, Baghdad, Iraq, represented by Mr. Chen Pei, President of the company.
Tender Title:Provision of Security Lighting Construction Service for CPF
Tender No.: 030/SC/19
EBS Petroleum Company Limited. would like to announce the tender above named for first time. All the specialist companies who have the ability and experience can participate in this tender, to contact with EBS Petroleum Company Limited.\ C&P Dept, starting from this announcement date , to get the bidding documents by paying the tender fee (100$) after fill and sign Bidding Documents Purchase Request.
Part One: Scope of Work:
Provision of Security Lighting Construction Service for CPF with all it is required accessories (civil work, installation, electric etc.) in EBS oilfield. This project is EPCC project. The Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning.
1. If the bidder is willing to participate in this project, please submit USD 100.00 to purchase ITB documents before 04:00 PM on 28th May 2019 at Nahrawan S2 -1 Camp.
1. All bidders should submit their technical proposal, commercial proposal and bid bond which sealed separately before 4:00 PM on 7th Jun 2019 based on the ITB documents.
2. The bidders shall submit the Proposals in English language to EBS Petroleum Company Limited, Nahrawan S2-1 Camp before the deadline of tender.
Bidders Proposals shall consist of:
A. Technical proposal (with one USB flash for the technical offer that can be read and compile).
B. Commercial proposal (with one USB flash for the technical offer that can be read and compile).
C. Bid Bond with value of 1% of Commercial proposal value.
3. The above requirements should be in three different stamped and sealed envelopes, and shall be submitted strictly in accordance with the ITB documents and the tender name and tender number and bidder’s information should be clearly on the envelop.
4. In the event of any necessary enquiry or clarification regarding the technical details of the project, please inform the C&P Dept. before the date of 5th Jun 2019 by Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org , for the purpose of answering as soon as possible before the bidding date.
5. The winner company of the tender should pay the announcement fee.