Tender by: EBS Petroleum Company Limited, a company legally incorporated and validly existing under the laws of Hong Kong, with its headquarters in Hong Kong and the branch office registered in EBS Company Camp, Nahrawan, Baghdad, Iraq, as the Operator of East Baghdad Oil Field Southern Part.
Tender Title: EPCC Service for CPF loading station
Tender No.: 022/SC/19
EBS Petroleum Company Limited. would like to announce the tender above named for first time. All the specialist companies who have the ability and experience can participate in this tender, to contact with EBS Petroleum Company Limited.\ C&P Dept, starting from this announcement date to get the tender documents by paying the tender fee (100$) after fill and sign Bidding Documents Purchase Request.
Part One: Scope of Work:
To seek a qualified EPCC contractor to provide EPCC service for CPF loading station
1. 1 set of slug catcher: finger type,6 branches,16in; design pressure：FV/45barg design temperature:85℃；with control valve for outlet of oil and gas pipe
2. 10 sets of 100m3 Horizontal Crude Storage tank
3. 3 sets of crude loading pumps
4. 12 sets of crude loading arm
5. 1 set of oil/gas piping system
6. 12335.5 m2 levelling grounding and pavement of inner dike area，loading area and pumps area
7. other sections of the project
1. If the bidder is willing to participate in this project, please submit USD 100.00 to purchase ITB documents before 04:00 PM on 10th May 2019 at Nahrawan S2-1 Camp.
1. All bidders shall submit their technical proposal, commercial proposal and bid bond before 4:00 PM on 20th May 2019.
2. The bidders shall submit the Proposals in English language to EBS Petroleum Company Limited, Nahrawan S2-1 Camp before the deadline of tender.
Bidders Proposals shall consist of:
A. Technical proposal (with one USB flash for the technical offer that can be read and compile).
B. Commercial proposal (with one USB flash for the commercial offer that can be read and compile).
C. Bid Bond with value of 1% of Commercial proposal value.
3. The above required papers shall be separately sealed and stamped on three envelopes, and shall be prepared in accordance with the ITB documents, of which the tender name, number and bidder’s information will be clearly mentioned on the envelops.
4. In the event of any necessary enquiry or clarification regarding the technical details of the project, please inform the C&P Dept. before the date of 18th May 2019 by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com , for the purpose of answering as soon as possible before the bidding date.
5. The winner company of the tender should pay the announcement fee.