Tender by: EBS Petroleum Company Limited, a company legally incorporated and validly existing under the laws of Hong Kong, with its headquarters in Hong Kong and the branch office registered in EBS Company Camp, Nahrawan, Baghdad, Iraq, represented by Mr. Chen Pei, President of the company.
Tender Title: Provision of Mud Logging Service
Tender No.: 019/SC/19
Scope of Work
EBS Petroleum Co., Ltd is to seek one or two companies who have the qualified international professional experience and can carry out the service for Mud Logging.
CONTRACTOR shall perform comprehensive Geological and Engineering monitoring, data acquisition, recording and evaluation services, following the standard practice of the mudlogging industry which includes but not limited to the following:
1. Sampling and Sample Analysis
2. Continuous Monitoring, Recording and Graphic Presentation of Drilling Data
3. Detection and Determination of Hydrocarbon Shows in Drilling Fluids
4. Monitoring and Analysis of Drilling Fluids
5. Sampling and Analysis of Recovered Fluid/Gas Samples
6. Abnormal Pressure Detection Services
7. Provide Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) Alarm system, Computer System and Processing System
8. Data and Programmed Storage
9. Output Devices
10. Remote PCs (Workstations)
11. Records and Reports
12. Other Duties and Responsibilities
13. CONTRACTOR shall provide necessary consumable to EBS PETROLEUM CO.LTD to support the services.
14. CONTRACTOR shall also perform any other related services normally provided by CONTRACTOR within CONTRACTORs capabilities which EBS PETROLEUM CO.LTD may reasonably request.
15. CONTRACTOR is required to submit the procedures and/or methods to ensure high standards of performance and good quality of services in carrying out the WORKS.
Part1: Participants should provide relevant pre-qualification documents according to the following requirements, ALL THE DOCUMENTS MUST BE IN ENGLISH:
1． General introduction of the participants
Company Profile (including relevant information on size of business, company introduction, scope of business etc.) and Qualification certificate
2. Professional qualification documents of the participants which must be relative to this project SOW
Supporting documents on domestic or international authenticated professional qualifications
3． Introduction to the service capacity of the participants
4． Historical performance of participant’s company service in recent 5 years, especially in Iraq.
5． Audit reports and financial statements audited by a third-party professional audit agency in recent three years and Bank credit certificates
6． Other materials should be supplemented if needed
7． According to Iraqi Laws, the bidding winners should afford the fees for public announcement. And it will be deducted from the contract payment directly.
Part 2: Prequalification document submitted time and address:
? All prequalification documents should be submitted before 2nd May 2019, AM 11:00
? Prequalification document submission format:
(1) ORIGINAL- PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS COPY- PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
(2) ONE DIGITAL DISC OF PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS THAT CAN BE READ AND COMPILE
Note: All participants shall submit one (1) original and one (1) copy of each package in separate envelopes marked Tender Name and Tender No.
Prequalification document submission address:
EBS Petroleum Co., Ltd, Nahrawan S2-1 Camp.
E-Mail: email@example.com & CP@ebspetroleum.com
You can browse website www.ebspetroleum.com for the same information of above prequalification announcement.