Tender by: EBS Petroleum Company Limited, a company legally incorporated and validly existing under the laws of Hong Kong, with its headquarters in Hong Kong and the branch office registered in EBS Company Camp, Nahrawan, Baghdad, Iraq, represented by Mr. Chen Pei, President of the company.
Tender Title: Supplying 6” Spoolable RTP for Flowline
Tender No.: 019/PC/19
EBS Petroleum Company Limited. would like to announce the tender above named for first time. All the specialist companies who have the ability and experience can participate in this tender, to contact with EBS Petroleum Company Limited.\ C&P Dept, starting from this announcement date to get the tender documents by paying the tender fee (100$) after fill and sign Bidding Documents Purchase Request.
Part One: Scope of Work:
To seek a Contractor who can provide spoolable RTP for oil &gas flowline
1. 6” API 15S-RTP(Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipe), 6MPa, 60℃;
Minimum inside diameter 150mm
Liner material：PE-X or PE-RT(II)
Reinforcement Layer：Polyester fibers, Aramid fibers, thermoplastic resin
Cover:PE100, UV Stabilised
2. 6" RTP to RTP Field Couplings: Duplex Stainless-steel ASTM A182 F51,Nonmetalic Gaskets，6MPa
3. 6" RTP to Steel Pipe RF flanged（ Class600，ASME B16.5） end Fittings, Duplex Stainless Steel ASTM A182 F51
4. Hydraulic Swaging Machine
1. If the bidder is willing to participate in this project, please submit USD 100.00 to purchase ITB documents before 04:00 PM on 28th April 2019 at Nahrawan S2-1 Camp.
1. All bidders should submit their technical proposal, commercial proposal and bid bond which sealed separately before 4:00 PM on 9th May 2019 based on the ITB documents.
2. The bidders shall submit the Proposals in English language to EBS Petroleum Company Limited, Nahrawan S2-1 Camp before the deadline of tender.
Bidders Proposals shall consist of:
A. Technical proposal (with one USB flash for the technical offer that can be read and compile).
B. Commercial proposal (with one USB flash for the technical offer that can be read and compile).
C. Bid Bond with value of 1% of Commercial proposal value.
3. The above requirements should be in three different stamped and sealed envelopes, and shall be submitted strictly in accordance with the ITB documents and the tender name and tender number and bidder’s information should be clearly on the envelop.
4. In the event of any necessary enquiry or clarification regarding the technical details of the project, please inform the C&P Dept. before the date of 7th May 2019 by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com , for the purpose of answering as soon as possible before the bidding date.
5. The winner company of the tender should pay the announcement fee.