Announcements for Provision of Employers Liability and Personal Accident Insurance
Tender Type: Public Tender Through Technical Qualification
Tender No: 015-SC-19
Tender by: China ZhenHua Oil Co., Ltd., a company as the Contractor and Operator cooperating with Midland Oil Company, Ministry of Oil, Iraq for the execution of Development and Production Service Contract (DPSC) signed on May 24th, 2018. At present, oilfield exploration and development, production and surface engineering construction are carried out in Iraq.
Tender Title: Provision of Employers Liability and Personal Accident Insurance
Tender No.: 015/SC/19
China ZhenHua Oil Co., Ltd. would like to announce the tender above named for first time. All the specialist companies who have the ability and experience can participate in this tender, to contact with China ZhenHua Oil Co., Ltd.\ C&P Dept, starting from this announcement date , to get the bidding documents by paying the tender fee (100$) after fill and sign Bidding Documents Purchase Request.
Part One: Scope of Work:
To seek a Contractor to Provision of Employers Liability and Personal Accident Insurance
1. If the bidder is willing to participate in this project, please submit USD100 to purchase ITB documents before 11:30 AM on 24th March2019 at Nahrawan S2-1 Camp
BIDDER SHALL DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED RECEIPT VOUCHER, FILL UP THE REQUIRED INFORMATION(ONLY GREEN HIGHLIGHTED ONE), AND PRINT OUT 2 COPIES AND SUBMIT TO C&P DEPT WHEN PURCHASING THE ITB.
1. All bidders should submit their technical proposal, commercial proposal and bid bond which sealed separately before 4:00 PM on 3th April 2019 based on the ITB documents .
2. The bidders shall submit the Proposals in English language to China ZhenHua Oil Co., Ltd. EBS Project, Nahrawan S2-1 Camp before the deadline of tender. Bidders Proposals shall consist of:
A. Technical proposal (with one USB flash for the technical offer that can be read and compile).
B. commercial proposal
C. and 1% bid bond.
3. The above requirements should be in three different stamped and sealed envelopes, and shall be submitted strictly in accordance with the ITB documents and the project name and tender number should be clearly on the envelop.
4. In the event of any necessary enquiry or clarification regarding the technical details of the project, please inform the C&P Dept. before the date of 31th March-2019 by Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org , for the purpose of answering as soon as possible before the bidding date.
5. The winner company of the tender should pay the announcement fee.